The 4G LTE SeaWire Pro is a combination of two maritime antennas each integrated with a modem designed for professional and leisure use.
The antenna is designed as the primary internet connection on a vessel or yacht covering crucial data sharing, entertainment, and crew wellbeing.
The SeaWire Pro is a configuration of two automatically rotating directional antennas (2x SeaWire Roudem) and a below deck control unit. When in operation, one of the antennas will connect to the best performing operator tower while the other antenna will scan for new operator towers to connect too. When not in scan mode, both antennas connect simultaneously so doubling the data speed and offering connection redundancyd
Both antennas are designed for installation above deck on a Ø38mm pole. The below deck control unit is a 19” rack enclosure for power and has reserved ports for LAN connection and other communication systems.
The Plug & Play SeaWire Pro hardware is multi-layered designed. Unique technical and practical functions guarantee optimal results at the border of 4G mobile network coverage at sea with a range up to 35NM.
Each antenna is built in four parts to ensure max performance in a marine environment:
- Mounting Bracket with a pre-assembled waterproof cable gland and pinole screws for tightening on a Ø38mm pole
- Bottom part with Micro-SIM slot and Ethernet input, one sim card per antenna.
- Rotating part that directs the antenna to the best transmission tower, converting the 4G signal in the most optimal way through the integrated antenna/modem design
- Upper part consists of a transparent shell, this to prevent overheating by the sun and to be durable against all weather conditions
All hardware and components are industrial graded and embedded in an hermetically closed IPX6 case.
Specifications and features
Directional antenna (2x): 3 – 10 dBi (800 – 2700 MHz)
Omnidirectional antenna (2x): 3 -4,5 dBi (800 – 2700 MHz)
4G LTE: CAT6, 2 x CA, 2 x 2 MIMO, VoLTE
Max data rate: 600 Mbps
IPX6 compliant for marine installation
Weight 2x 1800 gram
Below Deck Unit
Type: standard 19” rack
Connectors: RJ45 (male)
Height x Length x Depth: 44 x 423 x 330mm
Weight: 2100 gram
Power supply in: 100 – 240VAC
- Network cable CAT6, UV and water resistant, double shielded, grounded
- Mounting bracket ∅38mm
Use Case: See the schematic illustration above describing the main configuration of the SeaWire Pro Twin.
The advantage of using 4 antennas is that each serves a network in pairs (in this case respectively KPN and Vodafone ). Each of the pairs can be installed on port and starboard side of the ship this to ensure a maximum and unobstructed view and minimum interference from other installations and structures on the ship.
Price €3330,- excl. BTW